Agnostic.com

2 2

This is a fictional projection of what may be our future, but it is not a joke! WAKE-UP AMERICA. The chair of the UN Security Council is a Russian! The "Fox" is guarding the chickens! To make matters worse Donald trump, still at large, is blaming it all on Biden and the Democrats in keeping with their policy of "Projection" and everybody continues to fall for it., and follow him like ducklings. The truth (in my opinion) is that Trump and all of his moronic sycophants on the "Southern Evangellical White-Supremacist Right" are collaborating with Putin in his quest to enslave Eastern Europe, before expanding his agenda to conquer the West and install Trump as his puppet supreme dictator of North America. Meanwhile, here on the home front the Jim Crow South is working overtime to undermine all human rights, education and any other social and economic freedoms we have gained over the past 75 years or more. Putin has yet to influence most European countries, whom surely will be included in his future agenda of world domination, as they have maintained an interest in education and truth, but how long will they hold out? What can we do about it? The only tool at our disposal is that instrument of our democratic system, if it isn't already too late. VOTE THEM OUT, but given the apathy and lack of knowledge of our own own systems, I see little hope for victory over "The Big Lie".

fishline79 7 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I appreciate your projections, but maybe some anti-anxiety meds are the way to go....

I wish they would, but I find kvetching more cathartic. If you can avoid anxiety these days, you are living in a different world than I.

@fishline79 Same world.

@fishline79 I operate 24/7/365+ under the theory that I vote,call my congress people if need be, & consistently contribute time an/or $$ to the things important to me.
What Should I do, ruin my days with pointless worry?
Buy an assault rifle & a nazi flag for the porch?

Did you forget your meds?

I don't remember.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:652464
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.