Agnostic.com

0 1

LINK Marjorie Taylor Greene Said She Didn't 'Know Nick Fuentes'

Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Saturday defended her decision to speak at an event organized by alt-right figure Nick Fuentes, claiming she didn't know anything about him or his views when she decided to speak there on Friday.

The GOP lawmaker on Friday night made a surprise appearance at a far-right conference organized by Nick Fuentes, who is known for statements questioning the existence of the Holocaust, criticizing interracial marriage, and praising Jim Crow-era segregation.

"Well, hello canceled Americans," Greene said at the event, called the American First Political Action Conference, according to a video of her remarks.

She told attendees she was "thrilled to be here tonight and I'll tell you why, I think I need to talk to you about who I am, what I see as the future of our country, and the future for all of you."

(This is not the first time she has made an appearance for racist audience.)

snytiger6 9 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:653039