Agnostic.com

1 2

I have been spending most of the weekend watching Mr. Robot. I heard it was good but have waited until now to see it. Fascinating as it deals with a hacker who is trying to cancel the debt of everyone. It is quite involved and detailed, I wonder just how this could be pulled off. Not asking for directions, just if anyone else has seen it and what they thought of it. I like the referrals to 'Hackers."
There are some good lines. "Good seems to always come with conditions." And it seems to me that somewhere they should have said, Evil seems to not have any limits, it just advances, due to peoples reluctance to act.

dalefvictor 8 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It was an awesome series..

It took me some time to figure out the main character is seeing things. Kind of hard to separate what this is.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:653147
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.