Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK FBI Investigates FAKED Kavanaugh Background Check - YouTube

As this happened under Trump, I am not all that surprised.

snytiger6 9 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I will say this again. Kavanaugh stated he played a drinking game with several women and male friends. In my day I heard about these parties where the aim was to get some unsuspecting woman drunk enough one could take her into a room and have sex with her, of course she would not be in a situation where she could give her permission or enjoy the activities, if she would want to. I heard there were women who were invited to these parties, who went because they wanted to meet rich kids who could either marry them or have an ongoing relationship. It does not surprise me that the investigation was either not done or faked. They would not want to find anything as this would lead to big problems. So apparently, we have a rapist on the Supreme Court.

Documented he lied five times during his conformation hearings.... But republicans rammed him through anyway... Should be impeached

All three of the supremes that trump put in should be taken off the court. What happens if a finding of Treason is leveled on trump, would that in itself not make them resign.

@dalefvictor or at least recuse themselves in trump related matters

That makes 2 of us. 45 is biggest crook to ever step foot into the Oval Office.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:653234
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.