Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Hedges: The Greatest Evil Is War – scheerpost.com

"Preemptive war, whether in Iraq or Ukraine, is a war crime. It does not matter if the war is launched on the basis of lies and fabrications, as was the case in Iraq, or because of the breaking of a series of agreements with Russia, including the promise by Washington not to extend NATO beyond the borders of a unified Germany, not to deploy thousands of NATO troops in Eastern Europe, not to meddle in the internal affairs of nations on the Russia’s border and the refusal to implement the Minsk II peace agreement. The invasion of Ukraine would, I expect, never have happened if these promises had been kept. Russia has every right to feel threatened, betrayed, and angry. But to understand is not to condone. The invasion of Ukraine, under post-Nuremberg laws, is a criminal war of aggression."

WilliamCharles 8 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nope. The greatest evil is participating in it. I don't think it matters if Putin, and d$A, blow it all up. We are dying, anyway.

Compare or putting Iraq and Ukraine together is so Naive, apparently you have No clue about What happened in Iraq or Who was Saddam! Pls. read more.

Diaco Level 7 Mar 1, 2022

Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11, was presented as "worse than Hitler" though we provided him with his chemical weapons to use on Iran, the claims of WMD's was known to be a fraud (which is why we would not allow the weapons inspectors to continue in their mission), and on and on.

Your knowledge seems rather lacking whatever you're reading.

@WilliamCharles first of all, the Iraq attack wasn't directly related to 9/11. and yes He was way worst than Hitler! beyond dictatorship, he launched a large-scale chemical weapons attack against Iranian and his own ppl (Iraq's Kurdish population).
he was like a crazy dog to attack his neighbors, not just Iran, even Kuwait, Israel, and Saudi Arabia.
He was trying to develop chemical weapons ( Project 922 ) Iraq maintained stockpiles of chemical agents, sarin, cyclosarin, and mustard, had an advanced nuclear weapons development program before the Gulf War.
Wish the USA had attacked him earlier. Iraq ppl were celebrating this.
Do you put that side by Ukraine disaster ?!
I don't think you're a Putin ass kisser and doing his propaganda ( I hope so ), but certainly, your info is just fragments of facts and misleading.

@Diaco - our death toll is massive, but that gets regularly overlooked. We create fake narratives to justify our own acts (the Syrian chemical attack fraud for instance). The Ukraine narrative is a pretty uniform drum beat with a lot of misinformation being consciously put forth. We're being played.

@WilliamCharles the Syrian chemical attack fraud !!!! 😂 Ok now I'm sure about your pos.

@Diaco -

[governamerica.com]

@Diaco - and Saddam was our monster.

[archive.globalpolicy.org]

@WilliamCharles Such reliable sources! thank you 🙂 I have no reason to explain more, our paths are clear. good luck

@Diaco

@Diaco - OPCW findings

[in-this-together.com]

Hedges, his mind trapped in the present, is a pessimist.

Someday, unless we destroy ourselves, a United World will be able to toss national leaders before they become dangerous.

Joss Sheldon’s Democracy: A Users Guide tells how chimpanzee females tossed a dangerous alpha male and let a beta male replace him. Sheldon also says some hunter-gatherer groups walked away from a dangerous alpha.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:653406
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.