Agnostic.com

2 2

Visiting Charleston at isle of palms with my little man! What all do you guys recommend?!???

JamieGoodman 4 Apr 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fort Moultrie..... Sumter... the Hunley.... Market Street vendors.... and try Charleston grits if you never have! Yum!

If you can, go to Folly Beach. It's near Charleston and it's one of the most beautiful beaches on the east coast. (Aside from our NC beaches of course.... 😉)

My family is originally from NC so I do agree the best beaches are there!

@JamieGoodman wrong sand in your toes. ...FOLLY IS the EDGE OF AMERICA and the beach sand is smooth and safe all the way out psst the pier depth....wear a wet suit and surf the gentle but strong waves.....take the harbor cruise to FT SUMTER walk the flight deck on the Yorktown in DryDock ....ride a bicycle rickshaw or a tour horse drawn carriage down Archdale STREET or cobblestones and the food is awesome everywhere including BLUE ROSE 100% Irish Cafe. ..have FONDUE 100% FRENCH on Broad St. ..galleries. ..read the CITY PAPER now online for what's up and very liberal reading with token red necks

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:65371
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.