Agnostic.com

0 3

I have just replied to the question "do I correspond with murderers?" My reply was:

That is a very interesting question. The answer is a resounding Yes - I writing to you am I not?

The numbers murdered by America & Americans is remarkable particularly as you have a collective guilt that you do not record it and seemingly set up your own cognitive dissonance not wanting to know it.

• How many millions have Americans caused to be murdered through allowing their politicians to foreign nationals in their own countries in order to further American greed & pelf at the expense of those foreigners or even fellow Americans through failure to control guns or inadequate protective laws on the roads, work place or just adequate medical care for all?

I am going to quote one of your ex generals from an American publication. In the very limited in scope 2018 article [consortiumnews.com]
it is reported "According to Ret. U.S. General Tommy Franks, who led the war against the Taliban in Afghanistan in reaction to 9/, the U.S. government does not keep track of civilian casualties that it causes. “You know, we don’t do body counts,” Franks once said. Whether that’s true or a count is covered up is difficult to know."
I have not read many Americans protesting this which makes you just as guilty as you are in any thread where you are aggressively calling for the removal, usually assassination, of anyone whose politics & policies you do not agree with. At least Chinese Communism attempts to re-educate you before criminally wasting a bullet.

I suggest that you Google or preferably DuckDuckGo, don't expose yourself to Google indoctrination, it's frequently tainted or in denial, the following or similar enquiry: "number killed by Americans since 1945".
The response will be an eye opener for many.

Here in Australia we have just been told that the most heinous crime after genocide is the crime of aggression (Geoffrey Robertson QC, [en.wikipedia.org]
It appears that the human race & Americans in particular glorify it but "Yes I'm still corresponding with you".

FrayedBear 9 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:653773