Agnostic.com

2 1

I'll just leave this here for it to garner opinions.

Am I a Putin apologist & spy working against American democracy? - John Kiriakou speaks out?

[consortiumnews.com]

FrayedBear 9 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like how people will completely dismiss RT America or Sputnik News as Russian propaganda, but then will bath themselves in CNN, MSNBC, FOX, The Washington Post etc., like they're actually non-biased real journalism and they're not owned by the same 5 corporations and billionaire oligarchs that hire ex-U.S. intelligence community lackeys and ex-weapons manufacturers and even current military industrial complex members to report the news and what's "really happening" in the world of politics and world events. Americans are way too far gone.

Never listened to him, so, after reading that, I don't know if he "doth protest too much" or is what he claims. Other Americans, with name recognition, quit their jobs at RT when Putin invaded Ukraine. He makes no mention of what he has done. He doesn't help his case by not denouncing Putin's war, at least in this article, or by providing times that he hasn't toed the line. He simply states that he didn't have to toe the line; wouldn't anyone, at any news outlet, make such a claim?

Particularly as no one else would employ him after prison?

They didn't quit. Their platform was taken from them. Thanks for exposing yourself as another arm of thier misinformation though. We appreciate it.

@William_Mary Up until today their channels were still available on YouTube. They're no longer available in the U.S.

@Piece2YourPuzzle I can still get them on the internet, and we had to add their free app to our TV. Our Direct Satellite canceled the station though. 🤬

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:654824
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.