Agnostic.com

2 5

Apparently the Admins had the time to Delete 2 of my Groups for being inactive a couple months. But, no time, again, to respond to my email. This time about right wing trolls, covid misinformation, and misogynists. Gee, I wonder why membership hasn't grown. And most women's accounts become inactive in a couple months. I don't know why I've wasted my time here. Except if i want to get trolled, you can always count on that here.

HankHunter13 7 Mar 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And those of us who are retired have time to use their telephone as a weapon!!!!!
However I think it is an automatic timer that deletes unused groups to save space

Ok. Maybe it does delete inactive groups. But after only 2 months. Even if they've been up over 2 years. Groups with 50 or 100 members. When there's dozens of groups, with only a handful of members. Simply saving space doesn't sound right. Never had that on any other social site. Automatic dispositions suck too. Thanks tho.

Yeah I'm feeling a bit similar. Groups deleted, while more and more lizard brained right wingers stream in and the lunatic fringe generally. Not what i thought this site would be.No point complaining to the Man. I discovered this a while back when a toxic agnostic anti atheist with a biff against me made threats to hack the site and get details of awful atheists like me and do his worst. Referred to Admin, but not a little bo peep reply. The site seems to be drifting Right and fringe. It seems this type will seek out any venue to spread the toxicity. Sign of the times.

No doubt. It's moving right. More and more misinformation. Likely scam accounts. And nobody watching the store. Such a lost opportunity. But the smart cool people here are great. Just too few and far between. And dating, for men, forget about it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:655945
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.