Agnostic.com

7 7

[aol.com]
Papa John's refusing to close all Russian stores, faces backlash.

Organist1 8 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am buying Papa Johns as long as Russian stores are open....ordering Russian vodka for my 70th birthday Tuesday .....USA&all NATO countries MUST sign peace accords NEVER to give guns to Ukraine or NAZi smugglers KEEP UKRAINE out of NATO forever

The BLACK SEA is the USA Gulf of Mexico and Texas=Ukraine

I never bought their crap

Maybe they want to hide truthful messages about the war in their pizza's.

Papa John's CEO, John Schnatter, stepped down over sexual misconduct. Schnatter just spoke at CPAC. He said Joe Biden started the Russian Ukrainian war to serve as "a great distraction from all the real issues here that affect Americans." And... His pizza sucks.

I've been boycotting chain store pizza my whole life. If I can't buy better pizza than that, I can make better pizza than that. The Russians deserve to eat Papa John's.

Time for a boycott.

Do their customers know that their employees have to regularly kick the stacks of pizza boxes, to chase out the cockroaches sheltering therein?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:656192
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.