Agnostic.com

6 1

LINK Limiting Science in Environmental Policy

Science is overrated and should take a back seat to politics and campaign donations.

[reuters.com]

WileEQuixote 7 Apr 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This administration is hell bent on destroying this country. This can be proved by the people appointed to destroy the departments they were given to run. DeVos for ed,Sleepy for housing. and all the others in his cabinet. He still has positions to fill but feels they represent to much government and does not plan to fill them. He has to go out of his way to find a person not qualified to hold a position so he can appoint them. This has got to be the wackiest presidency we ever had.

It’s all intentional.
Remember, Putin thought that Russia’s best chance of ruining America was to get Trump elected.

we just went through 10 years of rule by the muppets [conservatives] and watched the scientists be muzzled and defunded. Why is the west going down the same road as the 1930's .? it's weird

Disenfranchisement leads to populism.

It's going to cause legal problems in the future for other branches of the government who have relied on firm well researched scientific information from the EPA. Also, currently firms submit confidential business information to the EPA but if all that information has to be made public then I can't see why companies would risk sharing information with the EPA.

cava Level 7 Apr 24, 2018

Greed, nothing more.

No need to prattle on about it.

Who's prattling on about it?

@WileEQuixote You took that wrong, there was a lot more I felt like saying but chose not to, therefor I didn't prattle on! Not you.

Oh, yeah we should just do what we want and let God fix the planet.... I mean , flat frisbee disc thing we all live on!

That is the worst idea I've heard in a long long time

I'm sure more are coming.

@Akfishlady

yup.

And accurate based on previous and current decisions.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:65663
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.