Agnostic.com

2 1

Our own comment threads.

Will we ever have ti ability to remove irrelevant responses to posts we make? Say if I post on a topic and some respondent ends up hijacking it way off the original topic I wanted to discuss. It seems like we ought to be able to enforce our own threads.

SKDeitch 7 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

its a discussion so just live with it like you would in real life or say something to the person.

Yes, that's a good idea as some people don't seen to stay on topic. For now, just flag the comment and we'll remove it for you. This way we can know what's going on. Perhaps it could be a level perk.

Admin Level 9 Dec 4, 2017

That seems to go against the idea of not being able to delete something once people have begun commenting. I kind of appreciate the feel that once we put things in motion, it is there other than moderation. I don't know what the vision is for this platform, but perhaps different types/categories of posts should have different amounts of visibility, interactivity and editing access.

I find when I am posting or responding to a post I like that I can go back and edit it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6569
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.