Agnostic.com

0 0

Marriage, Relationships and Religion

How do people with different religious views keep sane while being in a relationship or a marriage? I personally am very very atheist and he.. well..has questionable attitude with religion. Sometimes I just find it very hard to tolerate the stupidity that he's into. Everything between us is great. But his religious values are making me go mad. His family is also very religious. And being Indian, family values matter a big deal. He has asked me to marry him. While I would like that, I don't know how much I am ready to bend my values for this. I know that the right thing to do is to walk away. But our years of relationship are making it impossible. I wish there was something that I could do where I could keep doing what I do and at the same time not let his views bother me. But I don't think that is possible. Especially if we decide to grow our family. Please suggest me something.

6780TB 3 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:657857