Agnostic.com

17 30

Hello everyone, I am excited to announce the arrival of my great granddaughter Ruby Louise. Born this morning by c-section, 8 lbs 1 oz. 20 inches long.

Redheadedgammy 9 Mar 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh, what a sweetheart. Congratulations. I got a new great-grandson this week. Haven't met him in person yet, but he has the same blankie.

Congratulations! Iโ€™m sure youโ€™re feeling like I am, over the moon with joy! ๐Ÿ˜

Aaannddd the little girly outfits in the store are so cute I want to buy them, and my only grandkids are grown young men.....Enjoy!

I have been investing in little Rubyโ€™s wardrobe for a few months now. Just picking up cute, one of a kind things. ๐Ÿ˜ It is fun to buy for girls as the clothes are so precious!! I had two sons so Iโ€™m enjoying my granddaughters and now my great granddaughter! ๐Ÿ˜

Beautiful! Congrats all around!

Thank you! Iโ€™ve been smiling all day. ๐Ÿ˜ canโ€™t wait to meet her next month.

A great day for you and yours. This is what life is all about, spoil her all you can. Be sue to have a great time when you get to visit her.

Yes, itโ€™s been a great day! Iโ€™ve not stopped smiling! ๐Ÿ˜ I will get to see her next month and will for sure spoil her!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Congrats.

Many thanks Glenn. Iโ€™m so excited to meet her next month. ๐Ÿ˜

What a little beauty, and what a joy her arrival is! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• Congratulations!

She truly is a joy for my daughter-in-law as she just lost one of her brothers to suicide a couple of weeks ago. ๐Ÿ˜ข so this precious little baby is helping them find some joy and sweetness during this difficult time for her family. ๐Ÿ˜

@Redheadedgammy Oh, how awful for her! I'm sure Ruby will be very healing for her whole family, and will keep the edge off while they get through the shock. Holding babies can do that. And I'm glad you'll get to hold her, too, next month.

Congratulations Rhonda! A new generation in your family..how exciting! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Oh yes Marje, so very exciting and joyful. Canโ€™t wait to meet her in person. ๐Ÿ˜

Beautiful ! Congratulations! My granddaughters name is Ruby Helene.

Oh thatโ€™s a beautiful middle name to go with Ruby! They went back and forth from Ruby Suzanne to Ruby Victoria and settled on Ruby Louise. ๐Ÿ˜

Little cutie. Ruby is a beautiful baby. Congratulations!

Thank you, we all think sheโ€™s pretty cute. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Definitely a keeper, congratulations.

Do they have a choice?

We are all so happy at her arrival. Sheโ€™s for sure a keeper! ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿ˜˜ Congratulations on a darling to love.

Thank you, I canโ€™t wait to meet her. ๐Ÿ˜

Congratulations, you know what they say. "If I had known that grandchildren were this much fun, I would have had them first." But great grandchildren, that is a whole new game.

Oh yes, a whole new ballgame. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Between her grandmother and me, the great grandmother, she will be spoiled and loved more than she knows!

Congratulations! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜

Diaco Level 7 Mar 31, 2022

Oh thank you! Iโ€™m over the moon with joy!

Congratulations. A new generation

Unity Level 7 Mar 31, 2022

Yes, the cycle of life continues on. ๐Ÿ˜

Congratulations!!!๐Ÿ˜

Thank you! Canโ€™t wait to meet her in person.

Nothing sweeter than grandbabies!

I remember so vividly holding Allysen as a baby, and now I will get to hold her baby very soon! ๐Ÿ˜

Congratulations!!! She is precious!

I canโ€™t wait to kiss those little cheeks!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:658529
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.