Agnostic.com

8 2

What is Transgender?

I look transgender in dictionary. Male become female. Female become male. I pay doctor close female hole. I want to be man. Is I am transgender?

TrubadorFernando 3 Oct 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Based on an earlier reply of yours to another question, it would appear that you were born with both male and female genitalia, and a doctor performed an operation closing the vaginal opening. Is that correct? If so, I believe that the term "hermaphrodite" corresponds more closely to your case than "transgender" does. The term "transgender" might still apply if you feel that you are actually a woman and wish that the doctor had made the other choice. But in that other post, I understood you to say that you are a man and feel like a man. Is that so? In that case, you aren't "transgender"; you're a hermaphroditic male who has had a operation closing the female genitalia. Or most simply put, you are a man.

Ha-ha-ha So long name very long I copy hermaphroditic male, so I am a man, a real man? I thenk you very very much. I am is no study. I am is only second year high school in Pilipino to you is Grade 8. I try practice english every day. I am a man. Thank you

Your inner voice tells you that you are the opposite of what other people see. You may appear male or female but your inner voice says you're the opposite.

SamL Level 7 Oct 8, 2017

Thank you very very much. I not understand. I ask my good friend Sonny explain me. Thank you very very much.

gender identity is influenced by brain structure. it is what your brain says you are. it is not a sex thing it is gender. what your brain says you feel and are. male or female.

Me thinks I understand you. Me always think I am man. Me is big man 6'4" and face like Patrick Ewing basketball pleyer but me is good man I play with children they call me gorilya they ride me on back they call me King Kong ha-ha-ha. I always thinks me is man. Thank you

Thank you thanks you all kind people.all. I study much more english now because I ashame to you. I use now Filipino-English translate in internet. Thenk you again

Whether you are a man or not depends on WHY you want to be a man.

Many transgender people felt like something was wrong from an early age. For example: I "knew" I was a boy when I was 5 years old, but everyone kept calling me a girl. It is a deeply held belief that seems like I was born that way. It doesn't feel like "I'm a woman that wants to be a man." It feels like "I am a man, and I want everyone to know that."

But some woman want to be a man because of perceived benefits: less sexism, being able to do masculine things without stigma, being able to date woman without stigma, being better able to protect themselves, not being objectified by men, etc... If these are the main reasons, you are not transgender.

If you are unsure it's good to see a transgender-friendly psychologist to talk to.

Thank you. Doctor is cost very very high pay many many money. I ask only good friend Sonny give he good advise always. He very is older then me 62 years old is Sonny drunkard but is good give advise. Thank you very very much to you

Most people confuse transgender with one's sexuality but it doesn't have much to do with sexuality, it has more to do with how one perceives his or her gender.

I am only do sex for woman only but only very very little few times they not like my face. I am only do sex for woman only. Thank you

Essentially. I can only speak as an outsider, but I know a few trans people, even dated one for a time, and I know enough to say that it’s not some whim. They all felt deeply uncomfortable and unhappy with the gender they were born to, and modern technology has allowed them to make a change. It’s just a shame that the dominant societies pushed aside those that openly embraced transgenderism, like the Native Americans, and judeo-christian-islamic values oppress them instead.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:659
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.