Agnostic.com

1 3

LINK JD Vance Once Thought Trump Could Become 'America's Hitler'

JD Vance, an Ohio Republican Senate hopeful backed by former President Donald Trump, once told his college roommate that he thought Trump might be "America's Hitler."

On Monday, Georgia Rep. Josh McLaurin tweeted an image of a lengthy Facebook message sent to him by Vance in 2016.

In the message, Vance said: "I go back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical asshole like Nixon who wouldn't be that bad (and might even prove useful) or that he's America's Hitler."

snytiger6 9 Apr 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I read all of Mein Kampf and have heard the dumb stuff Trump has said. Hitler was far smarter than Trump.

His followers are really stupid, so he's just as dangerous, probably.

@Organist1 Yes. Authoritarian leaders have to ignore what some of their followers do.

Thanks; your post reminded me of Eric Hoffer’s 1950s book about mass movements. It’s available for Kindle readers. Google him.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:661732
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.