Agnostic.com

3 1

Oddly enough, the 'talking heads' from our public health agencies never once advocated for proper nutrition and heath protocols in their important role in disease prevention.

BDair 8 Apr 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Vitamin-D and Immune Function
[thenutritionwatchdog.com]

BDair Level 8 Apr 20, 2022

They are not into the health business, it not profitable if one is, to them. All the medicine one needs is in nature.

Because they have been advocating that for so long it is a given.

Really, when and where? Throughout the 'pandemic', you never heard Fauci et al mention the proven role of Vitamin D in disease prevention.

@BDair

1. The Food Pyramid, since decades...
  2. Too much D will kill you, literally....it is a fat-soluble vitamin & easily stored to excess.

The Food Pyramid is literally wrong. Show me one documented case of Vitamin D toxicity killing someone. Since the dosage is linked to your BMI, you are unlikely to ever suffer an overdose.

@BDair If there was not a long term advocacy for healthy food, and its benefits, where did you or the meme creator even get the photos from ?

Show me when or where Fauci, the CDC, NIH, or any other public agencies advocated nutrition and vitamin supplementation for the prevention and treatment of Covid 19.

@BDair Like I say they did not need to, that is what "a given" means.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:661910
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.