Agnostic.com

1 2

So now we have open admission that it is America's war against Russia.

"Veteran Pentagon policy planner Terry Wolff is appointed a day after Biden announced he would send another $800 million in weapons and ammunition to Ukraine, including 72 towed artillery pieces to complement the 18 sent out previously. This has nearly depleted the congressional authorization for $3.5 billion in weapons from US inventory, the White House said on Friday, adding that Biden will be asking for additional funds next week. "

"Senators Dick Durbin (D-Illinois), Jeanne Shaheen (D-New Hampshire), Rob Portman (R-Ohio) and Roger Wicker (R-Mississippi) praised Wolff’s appointment on Friday, describing it as Biden’s response to their request to do so, made in a letter last week."

US names Ukraine weapons coordinator [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 Apr 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You must be feeling really sad. Here is a video I found of a really pretty girl singing, which should help to cheer you up a bit.

Why would I feel sad? I'm neither Ukrainian nor American & have no aspirations to be either.

I imagine that your ancestors who fought against fascism in WWII must be spinning in their graves that you now support Ukrainian & US fascism.

Unlike much of today's Ukrainian army the Sich Regiment comprised of Ukrainians serving in the armed forces of others or volunteers defending Kiev against Bolsheviks in 1918.

Wikipedia mentions this about the Regiment "The Sich Riflemen Halych-Bukovyna Kurin (Ukrainian: Січові Cтрільці з Галичини та Буковини) were one of the first regular military units of the Ukrainian People's Army. The unit operated from 1917 to 1919 and was formed from Ukrainian soldiers of the Austro-Hungarian army, local population and former commanders of the Ukrainian Sich Riflemen in Austria-Hungary."
& on the People's Army : "The army lacked a certain degree of uniformity, adequate leadership to keep discipline and morale."

Hardly something to aspire to?

I have a suspicion that she is inadequately lip synching the words in the video.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:662276
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.