Agnostic.com

3 6

A beautiful song and tribute that I wanted to share with this diverse community. The backstory.....this is From Now On a song recorded by the 5-member South Korean group Shinee who had been performing together for 8 years. A few months before this tour started their lead singer, Kim Jonghyun, committed suicide. They had prerecorded this song, and as a tribute to Jonghyun they performed it live during the tour with his recorded vocals. It's a beautiful song, and a beautiful tribute to an artist whose life ended way too soon. It was recorded with an orchestra and is just an amazing instrumental arrangement, add in the vocals and it is really beautiful. I dare you to watch without tearing up a little. It was recorded in Japanese, but the video has the English subtitles.

linxminx 8 Apr 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Moving tribute.…very beautiful song.

I’m borrowing this video and it’s story to post in my World Music group.

@linxminx I hope so too!

It's moving just to see that empty mike.

Beautiful song

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 24, 2022
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:662581
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.