Agnostic.com

1 3

We always hear about holocaust deniers but whats really strange is we never hear about communist deniers and communism killed more people than the holocaust

Beachslim7 6 Apr 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Want to explain what a communist denier is? No one, or few, outside of Russia deny Stalin and his ilk killed millions. The same for China and Mao. What, ultimately, is your point?

@Beachslim7 Wow, you really knocked that answer out of the ball park. BTW, you just said, "China is committing genocide," not Communism. I haven't seen anyone here denying China's killing and subjection of the Uigers or in their continued domination of Tibet. If you figure out the point of your post, feel free to expand.

@Beachslim7 China does claim to be communist. So, sure. I spent a few years staring down at China and North Korea from satellites during the Cold War, I believe I know quite a bit. So, what you are saying is??????
You claiming I'm a denier?

@Beachslim7 With me, got an appointment for a check up, basic medical shit. You?
If you mean China, same shit different day - working toward their 100 year plan to unify what they claim is theirs. And, since the Reagan years, when the US handed over most of our manufacturing, using the wealth they have accumulated to do so.
As far as North Korea, they are no longer communist. They changed their constitution a few years back; they are Juche - I would explain, but ...... Of course Russia dropped commission, stuck with a dictator and is using religion to build back fascism.
You argue like a religious apologist. Replace the word communist with sin and you babble on with out giving any real point. I would ask you to define communism, but I don't give a fuck. I get the feeling, and I may be wrong, that you attach the communist label to things you don't like. You certain don't answer simple questions like: what the fuck is the point of your statement? Whatever. I'm done and moving on to more pertinent babblings here.

@Beachslim7 No. Juche is a made up term to keep a dictator from the family of Kim in power. Although called a political ideology, Juche is considered by many to be more like a religion. So, it is evil, takes some terms from Marxism, and yet, isn't communism.

@Beachslim7 First, I have not denied shit. Communism, on paper, in theory, is one thing; communism as it has been applied in the world is something else. Communism will always fail and turn into a dictatorial government. No communist state in existence today adheres to the theories put forth. Only one country has ever voted for communism (although Italy was on the verge after WWII, prior to the Marshall plan). I called you out on your post because you weren't clear in your question/statement or any of your "non explanations." Why do you feel the need to degrade the Holocaust? That is how your post comes across; and, as stated before, it feels like you call things you don't like communist and attack anyone who even asks a fucking question.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:662583
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.