Agnostic.com

3 3

A very poetic tune with Scottish accent... Enjoy!!!!🤪

Paddypereira 7 Apr 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A lovely little ditty that makes me think of that cartoon for kids Spongebob Squarepants for some stupid reason. 😜👍

I quickly turned it off. The F-word was in every sentence.

As Scots, I wouldn't expect nothing but this. I find this very funny. Of course not all find it but that's fine, that's natural. And I say with these guys:"Shiver me timbers!!! Arr!!! Ship ahoy!!!"

Hehe...that reminds me that the most requested tune a friend of mine does is called "The A-hole Song"

This band most of the time has mockery lyrics, which makes them fun to listen to. Whenever I listen to this tune I can't help laughing, the story they tell is so outrageous and ridiculous that no way someone can take it seriously. Unless they believe in witch doctors, of course.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:662735
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.