Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Evangelical Christians in the USA | DW Documentary - YouTube

Release the Kracken and kill this centuries old scourge. Forget BLM. Fight the real threat. Lib strategy is like Ukraine fighting Belarus and only shaking a finger at Putin. I'll paraphrase Mel Brooks, "Don't be stupid, be a smarty, go and fight the Evan Party."

rainmanjr 8 Apr 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is true that we are living some tough times and that everything seems hopeless for our close ones and us. This pandemic does not seem to disappear, and, in addition to that, the whole world has found itself with war hanging above its heads. Even if some of us may feel hopeless and have a lot of fear in our souls, we should not be afraid of anything as long as we have God on our sides. I felt hopeless too, but I found strength and confidence in [firstchurchlove.com]. The people there are a united community. They are willing to help each other and give a hand even to the outsiders who need it.

I found a way to cope by accepting that this is all an illusion so doesn't matter. I have detached from all concern for anyone or anything and let go of my egotistic idea that anything is important. Including me. Tao does not care.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:662878
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.