Agnostic.com

3 1

Revamping Our Dysfunctional Drug Approval Process
It is a tried-and-true tactic with effective and dastardly results. Big Pharma and other well-financed interests sponsor purportedly “impartial” medical trials aimed at discrediting cheaper generic alternatives. Ignoring the flaws in the methodology, the media runs wild with the desired narrative, which is amplified by a well-orchestrated public relations effort.
[brownstone.org]

BDair 8 Apr 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You have No Idea how clinical trials work, do you......so sad.
I have participated in several, and scheduled for more, so I actually have knowledge about how they work.

What can you tell me about the incomplete trials for safety and efficacy of Covid 'vaccines' and why they circumvented so many established protocols?

Do you know how clinical trials can be designed to show deceptive conclusions, like the one described in the article?

@BDair

Think she may work for Biden's volunteerly group.. Where vaccines are 100% safe, and Presidents and mainstream and big Pharma are 100% honest. If one loves living like programed pawns and pavlov dogs.

@Castlepaloma try using real words, not "volunteerly" for example, it Might lend a Bit more credibility to your BS...oh, wait......

@AnneWimsey

Not a stick in the mud, II voluntarily use creatively play with words, My BS detector won't let me carelessly lie to you.

I'm glad some countries like Mexico are on to the great scam of pharmaceutical companies.

Ivermectin off the shelf.

@BDair "proving".....that some hustler knows how to get into your wallet, period

@AnneWimsey Do you know who is profiting from the Plandemic to the tune of billions of dollars ? Hint: It is not people selling Ivermectin for 10 cents a dose.

@BDair

Many People can't add risk factors, when it comes to actually saving their own lives. Don't need to be a riocket science to figure it out, just need to be awake in life.

"Ending this cycle of perpetual disinformation requires revamping our dysfunctional drug approval process. An independent board free of pharma industry conflicts must be established to oversee trials for re-purposed medicines. Recommendations should be based on trials designed by impartial experts and actual results, not the desired ones, and policymakers or prescribers who ignore the findings should be held accountable."

BDair Level 8 Apr 27, 2022
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:663074
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.