Agnostic.com

3 7

Diet wise, I started sampling ketogenic foods in 2017. Made the decision to go full keto for most of 2018 and 2019. Lost all my excess body fat, got back into my 1980s Levis 501 button fly jeans, etc.

Then, going into 2020, I started getting lax in my discipline, increasingly eating carbohydrates, then more carbohydrates, and even some sugars.

I notice now, in my recent photo, I have carbo face and neck as a direct result of eating all those carbs and sugars again... that is not the look of health.

Getting motivated to go keto again.

It's a transformation... of both mind and body. It's purely a decision of which way you want to go, and of whether or not you really care about yourself. Now, is the time to decide.

Go keto Dave!

EarnestEccentric 7 May 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Google "Virta", you will find it a revelation...Total Carbs not the phoney "Net" carbs.....

I've done the keto diet off and on over the last few years and during the best period, I managed to lose about twenty pounds. I've been on it (again) for the last month or so, and I'm down nine pounds. Problem is, when I go off it--as this craft beer connoisseur inevitably will--the weight comes back on very quickly. I admire your dedication to it--two years!--because the allowed foods do get very tiresome after a while. I never thought I'd get tired of bacon, but it does happen. LOL

Keto diet is great for weight loss. I prefer it over intermittent fasting. Some of the keto breads and desserts are terrible though, I still haven't found any replacement foods that I enjoy very much.

Tejas Level 8 May 2, 2022

@EarnestEccentric hate totell you but that "seafood" stuff has more carbs than potatoes, read the label....trashfish held together with starch powder, and sugars!!
The Only reliable nutrition info is on the Back label, which is federally-oversene/mandated.
The front can say any damn thing, it's "puffery" just like used-car salesmen use.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:664054
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.