Agnostic.com

2 0

What's with the humanist website"

I tried to go to it and my browser warned me as follows:

*Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to humanist.com. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.*

yvilletom 8 May 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is a sister site to this one, so that it is possible that Firefox just thinks you are being redirected away from the site you normally log in to, and thinks that is suspicious.

Just tried the link, and it does the same to me, then I tried getting to it from an on line search, and it just sent me here like skado says. maybe admin. has just merged the sites so it is just an invalid link.

When I try to go there it just sends me to agnostic.com.

It has likely been abandoned.

skado Level 9 May 4, 2022
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:664270
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.