Agnostic.com

20 4

Do you get angry, annoyed or just plain amused when people think you are the devil for your lack of any religions?

Lol I’ve had people literally snatch up their kids when they see me when I was just trying to get on with my life and day cause they think I’m some sort of dark devil out to devour them or their kids. And truth is I’m not even thinking about them like that to go out of my way to convert them to atheism. Atheism isn’t a religion. It is a lack of beliefs in any gods. People who can actually live in the real world without the nuisance and having to worry about angels and demons trying to steal your soul and out to get you. Petty, childish things. The worry god will send me to Hell, sin and repenting. Life’s to short to be worried about petty things like that.

EmeraldJewel 7 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments (26 - 20)

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6644
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.