Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Are Women Really Less Happy Than Men? - Freakonomics

My own opinion is that women feel perfection is an achievable quality (or can mimic perfection with fake means) if they, personally, fall short of it. Since perfection is impossible an obsession for it will produce neurosis. The Perfection Syndrome might stem from males who called them Princess and, then, association of that to the Disney version of what a Princess is. Just a guess but dad's around the world do this. I made this video about perfection:

rainmanjr 8 May 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Actual statistics, for decades now:
Single men have the shortest lifespan & report the most unhappiness/ dissatisfaction with life.
Single women have the longest lifespan & report the most happiness/life satisfaction.
Res Ipsa.

First, the OP evidences so much thnking and so little feeling, BEFORE I looked for its poster's name I knew a man had written it.
Second, I looked at its poster's name and bio. Yep, a man.

Third, do a search on "what are the feel good hormones". I saw what Harvard Health replied. What did you see, and conclude?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:665201
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.