Agnostic.com

4 0

New UK government data shows the COVID vaccines kill more people than they save
I've been asking everyone: Show me the all-cause mortality data proving the vaccines are safe. I finally got some data. It's from the UK government and it's devastating. REALLY devastating - Steve Kirsch [stevekirsch.substack.com]

BDair 8 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Either you are completely delusional or a bald-faced Liar! Wait!
BOTH!

Kindly point out where you believe I have posted a lie, and I will gladly correct the error.

I live in the UK, and after several attempts, plus following the links in the webpage cited which do not lead to anything of the sort, and checking the data bases, and news media, I can say certainly that no such government data exists. This is a complete fake.

Steve Kirsch is a known supporter of misinformation about Covid vaccinations. Also, the claim in this article seems illogical to me. How do you count the number of people that didn't die from Covid because of the vaccine? Is it everyone who got the vaccine and then got Covid and didn't die? Is it everyone who didn't get Covid because they had the vaccine? Is it only those people who became seriously ill from Covid but didn't die and also had received the vaccine?

Also, more than 176,000 people have died from Covid in the UK. So, this guy is claiming that MORE than 176,000 people have died because of the vaccine?

And if this were true, then the worldwide death toll from the vaccine would be at lease 18 million minimum.

Nope, I'm calling bullshit on this.

Before there were any vaccines for Covid, millions of people that were infected recovered with no medical intervention. It is clear that the vaccines are causing a lot of health issues unnecessarily. Steve Hirsch has made many offers with large sums of money for experts to
challenge his work, and no one has stepped up.

@BDair Yes indeed, people recovered from Covid because its not 100% fatal. No viruses are 100% fatal.

Its far more believable that no one "stepped up" to challenge Hirsch because they don't want to waste time on bullshit. If doctors and scientists stepped up to every conspiracy and misinformation claims then science and medical technology would come to a halt because they'd all spend 100% of their time just shutting down all the liars, conmen, and idiots.

Overview
'New UK government data allows us to analyze the data in a way we couldn’t before. This new analysis shows clearly that the COVID vaccines kill more people than they save for all age groups. In other words, they shouldn’t be used by anyone. The younger you are, the less sense it makes.

Anyone can validate the data and methodology. The results make it clear that the COVID vaccines should be halted immediately.

If the vaccines really work, then why hasn’t any government anywhere in the world produced a proper risk-benefit analysis that shows the opposite result?

If the vaccines work, then why do all the lines in Figure 6 below show that Dose 1 and Dose 2 of the vaccines kill more people than they save?

Not a single public health authority in any country will have a conversation with us on the record to justify their vaccine recommendations by producing an all-cause risk benefit analysis similar to what I computed here. I wonder why?'

BDair Level 8 May 9, 2022

What a load of crap. More than 50 million first doses and more than 40 million second doses were administered in the UK. There were nowhere near that number of deaths “caused” by the vaccine as compared to caused by Covid-19. .
[statista.com]
[reuters.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:665316
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.