Agnostic.com

1 3

Ukraine is not our ally. Russia is not our enemy. We need to address our crippling debt, inflation and immigration problems. None of this is Putin's fault. Paul Gosser US Congressman. Why are many arguing otherwise?

"Some GOP lawmakers want the Biden administration to solve problems at home"

"Republican Representative Paul Gosar (Arizona) has condemned the push from both parties in Washington to send billions of dollars worth of weapons to Ukraine. “Crippling debt, inflation and immigration problems,” he declared, are not “[Russian President Vladimir] Putin’s fault.”

"Gosar, an immigration hardliner and anti-interventionist, was one of 57 GOP lawmakers to vote against a $40 billion economic and military aid bill for Ukraine on Tuesday. While a number of Republicans have been vocal in their opposition to fueling a “proxy war” in Ukraine, the GOP establishment has shouted down these critics, with conservative talk show host Mark Levin on Wednesday referring to the anti-war contingent of the party as “Putin a**-kissers.”

“Calling us names is not a logical position,” Gosar shot back, stating: “I have no principle to follow but the path of peace and non-intervention. My grown children have known nothing except American war and intervention for naught.”

‘Russia not our enemy’ – US congressman [rt.com]

And as @Alienbeing frequently tells non Americans that "it's none of your business what we Americans do you don't have the right to vote in USA" I remind him & all the other stupids * that they have no right to vote in Russia or the Ukraine!

Stupid * [en.m.wikipedia.org]

These are Cipolla's five fundamental laws of stupidity:

1. Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
  2. The probability that a certain person (will) be stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.
  3. A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.
  4. Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.
  5. A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person.

Corollary: a stupid person is more dangerous than a pillager.

FrayedBear 9 May 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm more curious to why after 8 years of silence some GOP members are finally speaking out. I've been covering this war for several years in which most people ignored and just now have seemingly just become aware of it in late Feb. Now everyone seems to have an opinion on it as our MSCM and their lower tiered MSMs are also finally covering it daily. Sadly those opinions are based on the same false perceptions managed for them from these medias due to their ignorances of the previous 8 years. Iraqed much? Get your popcorn ready for the next show folks. I guarantee you that this sudden fake display of opposition from the GOP is a precursor towards attempts to silence the public outcry that's being suppressed which is eventually going to pop as facts finally become exposed. Don't be surprised if that also involves a horrific social incident of domestic terrorism. Butter with that?

Iraq?
Why stop there. I now find that nearly 60 years ago Britain & America were responsible for fomenting the deaths of some ½ to 3 million Indonesians whose political leanings they did not like - "Who says that America & its sycophant Britain do not interfere in other country's citizens ..."

Isn't it more likely that Iran will be the next target?

@FrayedBear 60 years, why stop there even. It's all related to centuries of colonialism. The mother of fascism. Putting butter on the popcorn while waiting on comments in regards to Buffalo NY since Saturday.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:666041
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.