Agnostic.com

5 2

Listening to the news this evening and the topic of the day seems to be replacement theory. I have a question, with the unemployment rate of 3% who is going to be replacing all the white people. It seems to me that there is nothing to replace white people with, so what is the problem.
The theory is about white people not being the majority of people in the US. A great topic since it is just the math of the situation of the population that there will be more non-white people than white in the US. If you want more white people then make the laws so people can raise more children. (This will not work as the math is the math).

dalefvictor 8 May 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Do I care what color skin anybody has? Nope, no, never.
Now, if You do, I care that you are a nasty ignorant fool & please move farther away from me........

Replacement Theory is just a revamp of an old racist movement from the early 20th century. It's not about any actual phenomen. It's just a means of generating outrage among the yokels.

The only time I ever hear of this theory is when I see some idiot on faux entertainment mentions it.

Yup it's called the Great Replacement Theory..

The white Christian Lords don't do math. They don't do English or math and really don't care. God loves them and that's really all that matters for them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:667003
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.