Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Christie: Trump Wants GOP to Be 'Party of Me,' Where 'Everything' Is About Him

While former President Donald Trump went all-in for ex-Sen. David Perdue in the recent Georgia Republican gubernatorial primary, former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie backed incumbent Gov. Brian Kemp.

Kemp, who was elected in 2018 on a conservative platform and with the then-blessing of Trump, fought vigorously to win renomination as his party's nominee as he sought reelection to a second term — brushing aside complaints from Trump that the governor didn't help him enough during the 2020 election.

The governor, who has spent nearly four years signing conservative pieces of legislation into law, won the Tuesday GOP primary in a landslide, capturing nearly 74 percent of the vote, compared to roughly 22 percent for Perdue...

snytiger6 9 May 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think Kemp doesn't have his lips attached to Trumps ass. Which is a good thing, because 45 is a menace to the world.

Christie Creme is almost as fat as he is slow but he'll be on with George next Sunday.

Hey Christie... I think you contributed to that delusional self-image.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:668812
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.