Agnostic.com

5 2

Someone told me today that the #MeToo movement (as we know it) is probably over now, after the verdict in the Depp vs. Heard trial.
What do you think ?
Good riddance to MeToo - or What a shame ?

Matias 8 June 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Whoever came up with that idea is just trying to cloud the issues. The outcome of one lawsuit doesn't terminate an issue that's been festering for centuries.

Very true. 🙂

I doubt real-world problems, and bringing them to light, are dependent in any way on navel-gazing idiots and this whiny (at best!) BItch.
Another pundit who equates air time with reality......

@Matias part of it was media, a large part of it was foreign interferecnce, (of which i have personal experience)and the fact that Hilary was an arrogant "full of assumptions" person.
To say no one (male or female)will now step forward & claim harassment because of this case is just silly....

In every movement there are opportunists.

Betty Level 8 June 2, 2022

Every case has to be decided on its merits. In the end Ms Heard wasn't considered credible. That's on her.

Good riddance, any threats to due process should not be taken lightly, and every single human being living on this planet is capable of lying.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:669539
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.