Agnostic.com

2 1

Yesterday I started a blog about fakers and scammers. I intended it to be short but wound up writing five pages. It's incredible how many they are and the tactics they use? I think I've heard from most of them. 🙁

How damn hard is it to find a legitimate person who wants to be friends? Not hung up on gender or age so much, though I tend to get along better with woman. Everytime I've messaged or been messaged by a man they were gay. 😏 Go figure.

I think I'm going to make a cardboard sign, "Wanted, real friend!" I'll stand on a street corner. I would put "atheist perferred" but in this town I'd probably be shot. What you think?

TedGresham997 5 June 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One common practice is to say we can overcome obstacles from the start before you know each other and very attractive

bobwjr Level 10 June 3, 2022

Why are you looking for "friends" on the internet? It's much better in real life.

Yesterday I made a friend while on a 5-mile fast walk with my friend Kathy. We complimented a woman's flowers and she gave us a backyard tour. Jane was great: friendly, warm, funny and personable. We talked and laughed for a half hour. She invited me to stop by anytime for an Arnold Palmer drink.

"What's an Arnold Palmer?" I asked. "Iced tea with lemonade." Sounds good.

If there was any place to find someone local I sure would try. I am entirely separated from this town except for living here. This is the most religious town there can be. I wouldn't even know where to start here. So, here I am.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:669563
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.