Agnostic.com

3 13

Sounds obvious to me...

FrostyJim 8 June 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Linda Smith was an extraordinary person, comedian, writer, social commentator, President of the British Humanist Association and media personality. At the height of her fame she was taken from us at the age of only 48 in 2006 after a long and secret battle with cancer.
Never a victim, always a winner and champion of free comedy.

"I had absolutely no expectations of British politic, and yet, even I have been disappointed."

I want him to flash us all while wearing gorgeous robes and jewelry and creating mini-miracles on television.

Maybe he could make someone 20 years younger, just because she asked him to do it. Maybe he could cure childhood cancers? How about cleaning up the oceans? He's awfully selective about his miracles...isn't he?

He might just be complacent...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:670451
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.