Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK New Rule: Hollywood's Culture of Violence | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)

Exactly what I've been saying since Goldeneye. I got peeved when Bond mows down an entire town in a tank to capture the one bad guy. That was beyond idiotic. It was insulting to Ian Fleming. My housemate watches this crap so I stay in my room with the headphones on and listen to brown noise (if nothing else).

rainmanjr 8 June 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah but it's a bit rich of Bill to go off on this given how he slathers over Tarrintino, the king of Hollywood violence fetishism, which he has done a lot. This speech of his nicely avoids his buddy Quentin. I'm a big Bill fan, but his track record is hardly consistent on this.

Great point. Bill had Quinton on Club Random and was fawning all over him. Incidentally, Club Random sucks.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:671041
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.