Agnostic.com

4 1

“Those who bombed us know that the moral greatness of Serbia is disproportionate to its firepower, and that is why they need that little tormented Serbia, that brave victim, to be with them,” he said. In his opinion, the US and its allies “have everything but morals” and so they want Serbia “to absolve them of the crimes they have committed and to absolve them of the sins of violating international law.”

"In an interview with the newspaper Novosti published on Sunday, Interior Minister Aleksandar Vulin said that throughout history, Serbs have always been “expected to do something for others” and to neglect their own interests.“It is not in Serbia’s interest to participate in the conflicts of the greats, and it is not in Serbia’s interest to diminish the closeness and cooperation with Russia and its leadership,” the minister said."

West wants to ‘absolve’ itself from its own crimes – Serbia [rt.com]

One in the eye for all the American bullies & trolls like @Alienbeing wanting to bully me into silence by claiming that my opinion is not only worthless but that I am a lone voice in the world. Thank you Aleksander Vulin.

FrayedBear 9 June 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All if forgiven and forgotten about the oxymoron of American military intelligence invading other places. And for dozens of times over, Americain mostly bullied murdering women and children......not

Your source is no good.

Neither are you.

@FrayedBear Nah nah nah nah. < I reply this way because I know you will appreciate a childish reply.

You initial post above is incorrect. I told you that your opinion of US politics is worthless, becuase, not being a citizen, you have no electoral voice. That statement is self evident. Your opinion in other matters, is not worthless per se, but it has been consistently wrong.

Apologists for Putin and the fucking Russians, dare to post links from RT, and they use that as "evidence" to call sensible thinking people trolls.

barjoe Level 9 June 13, 2022

Give up trying to reason with such people, you may as well try and nail jelly to a castle.
Make your posts, allow those of us who want to read them to read them, those of us who want to have civilized conversations about them to have them and as the quote has it

"Unless they are paying your bills pay them bitches no mind"
RuPaul Charles.

Thanks Len.
I read that life is getting very grim in the UK. They didn't throw the Russian Bojo out.

Even my pro Trump chum is talking gloomily.

@FrayedBear Yes that was to be expected but win or lose no PM who has faced a vote of No Confidence from his or her own party, has lasted more that six months.
I'm more worried about our gov. paying Rwanda to build slave labour concentration camps for us, so we can ship of anyone the tory cunts don't like one way to Africa.
At least we are not sending them to Aus this time round 😉

@LenHazell53 I think Australia taught them that trick with offshore detention camps.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:671371
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.