Agnostic.com

3 3

Say No to the Covid Cult.

Trudeau, our Canadain leader of sheep. Still blocking much of our travel and business over covid. Trudeau has had covid four times and going to get his 5th booster shot.
Dose anyone even suspect that vaccines are the spreader of covid and a possibility of a lethal injection. I hear too often, people saying, I love my vaccines, but hate the side effects.

Castlepaloma 8 June 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@Castlepaloma

Of course vaccines are safe and save lives. Don't be an idiot.

Like Biden saying vaccines are 100% safe. Lol.

Portugal has highest vaccinations rate in Europe and has the highest covid cases and deaths. Europe in general is close to 90% vaccination rate and per capital has 15 Times greater covid death rate than Africa. Africa with only 13% vaccination rate. It makes no sense talking to deeply indoctrination and programed people who lost their math skills to totalterrimism. I hope aliens are our saviors, because people have sheep brains down here.

The side effects of not dosing is great for Dems so please proceed with this nonsense.

I'M not for the Government on either side in the over ego world of US against them.

Continue always trusting your Government and the super rich drug pushers. Go back to sleep your Government has everything under control

Me, pretty well do the opposite of what they say, and better off for it.

The vaccines are the COVID.

BDair Level 8 June 22, 2022
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:673072
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.