Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Gallup: Record low 25% of Americans have confidence in Supreme Court - CNNPolitics

(CNN)The Supreme Court is poised to make dramatic changes in the national legal landscape this month, and Americans don't seem happy about that at all.

Only 1 in 4 Americans have "a great deal" or "quite a lot" of confidence in the high court, according to a Gallup poll released Thursday. That's a record low, and down 11 percentage points from this time last year.

snytiger6 9 June 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's full of Trump lackies and this is the result.

I have all the faith in the world in them.

I would indict 45 and nullify his 3 Justices on grounds that no appointment from a criminal office holder can be allowed to sit. Especially now that all 3 have proven themselves liars to Congress. Simply remove them and let The Appeals Court rule. At the same time I'd disbar Thomas and remove him with prejudice. As suggested, Native Tribes could set up clinics and, as POTUS, I'd have Holland work to make that happen. Schumer should put removing the 3 up for a vote and dare the filibuster protectionists to vote against removing it for a SCOTUS issue. Cons removed it to confirm them so we can remove it to impeach them. If that doesn't work then those refusing to remove the filibuster will have to answer to voters but Dems will be doing something. That's what needs to happen.

As POTUS I would also nominate 4 new Justices to take the place of those leaving. Fuck any Congressional Member who doesn't agree. We don't need 60 votes to confirm.

Time to expand it and consider bringing charges of perjury against the three newest ''judges''/political stooges.

I think you mean impeach them for lying in their Senate hearings.

However, unless the Democrats get 60 seats for cloture, it is unlikely to happen.

@snytiger6 Well...include perjury as the basis for impeachment and we both know what we mean! There's time to do that...after the mid-terms.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:673605
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.