Agnostic.com

2 3

So, I'm guessing what the Supreme Court is saying is that it's OK to take your gun down to the hospital when you're having your baby.

hankster 9 June 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not even metaphorically will I have a baby. (grin)

could an original thought be a baby?

You would if the medical facility allowed guns on the premise. It probably won't but that will be the next SCOTUS gun case, I suppose. As an aside, the child is not really yours if the state made you have it through duress. Intimidation. I would sue the state for every penny that child costs me.

they'll rely on DNA evidence to put it on your bill.

@hankster Ownership isn't the problem. Being forced into ownership of something which my morals had no problem aborting is a legal crime called duress. Any contract signed under duress is null/void but one has to prove duress. This seems pretty easy to prove and that means I was economically aggrieved. I would seek my money back.

@rainmanjr I understand, but since when has that stuff really counted? I've been a citizen under "duress" for the last few years now but there ain't no discount apparently. I hear you tho.

@hankster I think this is different and worth the lawsuit. You never know.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:673629
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.