Agnostic.com

1 0

Biden believing that he is a viable for a second term demonstrates that ego has no age limit.

redbai 8 July 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hell yeah!!!

Am I surprised you missed the point? Naw, not at all. Here's a clue, it doesn't mean that a bunch of racists white people are any better.

@redbai
Please describe how they’re racist. You only have 80,000 of them to describe.
I agree with them and I just married a black woman and have a baby on the way.
You can start with me.
Get to it…..

@CourtJester I think it's pathetically naive for you to believe that just because you got a black woman pregnant you can't be racist.

@redbai you haven’t supported your point yet. As a typical liberal, you’re leaning on your personal feelings with no facts to support them.

@CourtJester Oh no! A person of whom I have absolutely no respect whatsoever isn't satisfied with my answer, whatever shall I do? Oh, I know...

😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣

@redbai You replied so you give a little shit

@CourtJester So you're not bright enough to tell the difference between giving a shit and ridicule. Again, I'm not surprised. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

@redbai that’s giving a shit snow flake.

@CourtJester Actually this is you desperately attempting to be relevant.

@redbai Nah. It’s really just comical.

@CourtJester We agree! Your pathetic attempts to be relevant are comical.

@redbai
“You’re”

@CourtJester Everybody run, a grammar cop is here! He must not have a substantive response and still desperately needs to appear relevant.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:674728
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.