Agnostic.com

28 8

Where Does This Test Put You?

I think this quiz is flawed by the assumptions that are inherent in the questions, but I took it for kicks anyway. It put me in the category of Solidly Secular even though I told it I consider myself to be a very religious person. The percentage of other Solidly Secular testees who considered themselves very religious was zero.

I think, if I fit anywhere in this typology at all, I fit better under "Other Faiths" which is the catch-all category under "Non-Christian Faiths", which would put me in the "Diversely Devout" Type. But really, Pew has no category that accurately describes my view, as indeed the world at large, apparently, currently does not.

Pew Research Center RELIGIOUS TYPOLOGY
[pewresearch.org]

TAKE THE QUIZ HERE:
[pewresearch.org]

skado 9 July 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Solidly secular, of course.

A 12% Religious resister.

Most people I know, say they are spiritual rather than religious. Much of Religion is based on fear like many overly Centroism groups. Being fearless, it just doesn't work on me.

I am in the 17%, but I knew that going in. I do not see how this quiz is helpful to any one in anyway.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:674849
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.