Agnostic.com

4 1

Was it the vaccines that cause Justin bieber and his girlfriend to get very sick?

Of course vaccine programed robots and world record profiteers such as big pharmaceutical will disagree.

[rollingstone.com]

Castlepaloma 8 July 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Justin Bieber and his wife had the coronavirus at the beginning of 2022. Moreover, his wife suffered a minor stroke. Recently, half of his face was paralyzed. I read that there is no evidence that the coronavirus causes the syndrome, but the disease is known to cause immune system dysfunction that can activate dormant viruses. So now he's joining the people suffering from the lingering effects of the coronavirus. But he will be a role model for me in any form. I have always loved his taste, style, hairstyle, and clothes. I even bought a white T-shirt with his picture on justinbiebermerch.com.

Kids love him alot

Literally the first sentence of the article says: “ Scientists haven’t found a definitive link between Covid-19 vaccines and Ramsay Hunt Syndrome.”

skado Level 9 July 6, 2022

Of course not, he is a big star and the media and politicians have it covered. Go back to sleep. The Government and drug pushers have everything under control.

@Castlepaloma
Good advice. This is plenty snooze-worthy.

Oooohh, @ Castlepaloma replies to his own post, as nobody else can be bothered with his nonsense. Well done, thinking people!

It was added information. I have millions of fans myself, Don't need your approval. Just reporting the freak show.

@Castlepaloma oh sweetie, the chances of you getting my "approval" on Any level are in negative numbers...obstinate stupidity in the face of overwhelming evidence is my Least favorite thing except for pedophiles.

@AnneWimsey

Certainly big pharmaceutical have overwhelming evidence, and top sponsorship with multi media everwhere. They even have Trudeau and Biden as their greatest drug pushers. Stay home, no excerize, take plenty of heavy drugs for life. Eat all the junk food you want. Learn nothing about new ways of thinking.
I sure won't see you on the side as the abuse continues. Safety slavery is not my bag , I've always done best being my own best doctor and leader in life. Good luck with your owners, who own you and everything about you.

Can't even play with kids any more. Their parents got them locked up over covid and fear of other adults. So their kids grow fat and unattractive so most adults don't come close to touching them in any way.

@AnneWimsey
Big pharmaceutical have you covered for life, if not one thing, it's another. I have tree bark in my second home in Belize that stops diabetices. Mainstream doctors will not ever tell you about this. This town I live in, has the average age life span of age 92. Your most likely to even outlive your doctors life span.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:675457
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.