Agnostic.com

3 0

More on this... Some excellent points made in the article and the comments.
‘I’m Not Vaccinated and I’m Not Planning to Get Vaccinated,’ Tennis Champion Says as US Open Tournament Nears -
[childrenshealthdefense.org]

BDair 8 July 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I know too many vaccinated people now that are permanent damaged or died , Have no second guessing of it being a depopulation plan especially for stealing seniors social security. . Certainly they don't care their overall health model damages every aspect and area in human condition for living in a state of well being.

It's not about tennis as Djokovic said, he puts his health above tennis. As one has nothing, when one loses their health or dies. It's above loving your work as 80% don't like their work and their mind and body is poorest example of health and well being. It's about love and work and the super rich are playing for more for themselves at the highest level ever since the second world War and less for the rest of us

Who cares?

Evidently you do not. I'm sure Tennis fans, of which I'm not, would like to see the world's best player compete. Vaccine mandates were always nonsensical, since it was evident from the outset that the Covid vaccines were non-sterilizing and did not ever prevent infection or transmission of a virus. They have proven completely worthless against the current variants. And, previous infection gives a robust and long lasting immunity that is superior to any number of jabs and boosters.

@BDair I'm not getting sucked into yet another exercise in futility arguing with a non-vaxxer, except to say LET HIM STAY HOME, I could care less.

Hold your ground 'NoVaxx'.

BDair Level 8 July 13, 2022

It would be most ironic, if it turns out that Nadal is sideline with a vaccine injury.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:676609
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.