Agnostic.com

4 4

[huffpost.com]
This should be done ASAP.

Organist1 8 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It might upset DoJ charges (if any are coming) and GA is close to filing (if they're going to). I don't see being a declared candidate as shielding him from such a lawsuit so I'd say wait. At least until after Nov.

I think GA is close too. IDK what could be done after he declares his candidacy.

@Organist1 As I say, I'm not of the opinion that it matters. A criminal of this magnitude can't hide behind Melanoma's skirt unless we let him. America is just stupid enough that we might do that, though.

I agree but, considering it is a ruling under the US Constitution it could go to SCROTUS and we all know how they would decide to interpret the amendment.

I think it might do a few things, though: 1.) Delay Trump's ability to announce his run, 2.) Cost him money, and 3.) draw more attention to his crimes. I'm not sure any of that would work in our favor, and it could backfire, but I think it's worth a try.

@Organist1 Anything during these troubled time is worth a try.

Absolutely!!!!

I strongly support this!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:677240
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.