Agnostic.com

2 0

The Titanic ship that is Big Pharma is going to sink, and it is going to take all of the regulatory captured alphabet agencies down with it. The rats are trying to distance themselves from the wreckage as fast as they can. ‘Like a Horror Movie’: Top Scientists Alarmed and Embarrassed by Agencies’ Failure to Follow Science on COVID - [childrenshealthdefense.org]

BDair 8 July 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If everybody would've been vaccinated in the first place we wouldn't be talking about this.

There was never any need to vaccinate people for a 'virus' ( bioweapon) that 99.7% of the population had no severe adverse reaction to, with an unapproved experimental mRNA biologic that had never in history been proven successful. Go back to reading your Fauci comic books and sucking up the Vaccine Apologist Dogma. Paid for by Pfizer

@BDair So hostile! And abusive. Mean-spirited. A typically conflicted right-wing atheist, a walking contradiction. The very people you've thrown in with want to send you to re-education camp. Must be weird.

@Storm1752

@Storm1752 I've been as far Left as a Berniecrat can get, and I align mostly with and vote with the GreenParty. But I am also fact based and I can see Big Pharma and the Global Predators for the criminals that they are.

@BDair

Fauci said catching covid is equivalent for vaccinated as it is for unvaccined..

With Fauca experimenting with cross gender monkey's. There is a chance these monkey's could be right wing monkey's. These demonized monkey's could turn and gang rape Fauci for fucking around with their lives too.

@BDair Okay, but I don't work for Big Pharma. I SAID no Covid talk for me. Do what you want and I'll get another booster shot and we'll both be happy, what say, governor?

Knock yourself out.

Top doctors and scientists at the leading U.S. public health agencies are “frustrated, exasperated and alarmed” about the direction of the agencies they work for, according to the authors of a Substack post. They’re also embarrassed — about “bad science.”

BDair Level 8 July 19, 2022

The calls and text messages are relentless. On the other end are doctors and scientists at the top levels of the NIH, FDA and CDC. They are variously frustrated, exasperated and alarmed about the direction of the agencies to which they have devoted their careers.

“It's like a horror movie I'm being forced to watch and I can't close my eyes,” one senior FDA official lamented. “People are getting bad advice and we can’t say anything.”

That particular FDA doctor was referring to two recent developments inside the agency. First, how, with no solid clinical data, the agency authorized Covid vaccines for infants and toddlers, including those who already had Covid. And second, the fact that just months before, the FDA bypassed their external experts to authorize booster shots for young children.

That doctor is hardly alone. [commonsense.news]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:677379
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.