Agnostic.com

5 1

Racism in America

With the Racial climate like it is in the United States, what would end Institutional Racism???

DesireSmith 3 Oct 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Before this land was named America there were already many nations here.
Natives of those nations didn't like the white cargoes that disembarked from the Mayflower.
Many more whites arrived, armed with much more powerful bows and arrows that produces scary thunderclaps. And the whites even brought with them blacks with bigger and stronger bodies than the reds.
Soon the whites were singing "this land is mine, God gave this land to me" even before Pat Boone and Andy Williams recorded it.
And the whites chased the reds out of the plains and into the mountains and the white majority decision was to put the red minority in cages called reservations even if the once majority reds have nations of their own.
Then the white majority turned their loyal black servants into slaves. Even the most revered of the so-called founding fathers own herds of slaves of their own.
And so it goes . . .

Racism has always been here in our world not only in America.

I don't have to look far and meddle in other countries' sensitive affairs. My countrymen seeking better lives abroad, OFWs or Overses Filipino Workers, many with college degrees were and treated like slaves in their places pf work. What a God-forsaken place we're living in.

Prove there actually is institutional racism first.

I would like to refer you to the external links provided by gingervista and Bikersurfer. Thank you

Nothing, it'll prob always exist

Always been here, yesterday, today and tomorrow

Institutional racism is a leftist myth; it doesn’t exist. There is no law nor legislation that enables, promotes, or encourages racism in any institutional manner. In fact, this is completely illegal. However, I would consider certain policies as promoting/enabling discrimination. For example, affirmative action is racist/discriminatory since it discriminates against whites for solely being white regardless of their competence. Also, STEM programs for women are sexists as well; encouraging the hiring of women over men solely for being women.

Pardon, but I beg to disagree. It is as real as the air we breathe

Education and a lot of it.

Let's put the social media to good use since the gov't don't seem to wanna lift a finger

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:678
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.