Agnostic.com

7 2

Here's a quiz. 23 Signs You're Secretly a Narcissist Masquerading as a Sensitive Introvert

[blogs.scientificamerican.com]

and a video about it

I scored very low (40). Where do you score?

FvckY0u 8 July 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like these things. I have passed psychological quizzes many times.

As far as I know, psychologists have long understood that narcissism is an inverted low self-esteem. Narcissus hides his disturbed self-perception, and translates everything into a vain attitude toward people. Although complex psychological tests related to the diagnosis and mental disorders in behavior should be 100+ questions. I don't have the patience to take a long test like this. I prefer short quizzes like is my boyfriend sexually attracted to me quiz. Or quizzes about the relationship and compatibility of two partners. This is my favorite kind of quiz on the internet

38 here.

I scored 38. Then I did it again with my ex-boyfriend in mind, answering as if I was him, and that score was 105. I always figured him to be a covert narcissist who thinks he is an empath, and these are great statements to score him on that.

@FvckY0u Yes, I think that narcissists seek out empaths for their fix of attention, which they need constantly.

People always assume I'm an empath, and I likely am at the core, but when I started feeling like a doormat, I changed my tune to become more self caring. I was wearing myself out worrying about others, so I had to stop caring, which was hard, in order to break away from my ex-bf, since he knew how to hook me back into his drama filled world of negativity.

I scored a 63. I gave myself a lot of 3s. Indecisive as well.

barjoe Level 9 July 25, 2022

I scored a 41. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:678294
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.