Agnostic.com

1 0

Quotable Quotes -
DR. BIRX: I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection. And I think we overplayed the vaccines, and it made people then worry that it's not going to protect against severe disease and hospitalization. It will. But let's be very clear: 50% of the people who died from the Omicron surge were older, vaccinated. So that's why I'm saying even if you're vaccinated and boosted, if you're unvaccinated right now, the key is testing and Paxlovid. It's effective. It's a great antiviral. And really, that is what's going to save your lives right now if you're over 70, which if you look at the hospitalizations, hospitalizations are rising steadily with new admissions, particularly in those over 70. And so if you live in the South - I know people keep talking about the fall - I'm worried about the South. [foxnews.com]

BDair 8 July 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh, yeah, the spineless bimbo who sat & listened to drumpy burble on about injecting bleach to cure Covid, yuppers, that's whose advice/remarks I would respect......another Fabulous pick by @BDair!

Can you provide a quote in which Mr. Trump advocates injecting bleach to cure Covid?
Thank you in advance.

For the less informed among us, I believe Mr. Trump actually refered to 'disinfectants'. Hydrogen Peroxide is a disinfectant that can be injected intravenously to fight viral infections, and was likely proposed to cure Covid 19.
"Hydrogen peroxide therapy (H202) is an intravenous therapy in which hydrogen peroxide is infused into the circulatory system through a vein in the arm. In its pure form, it is a colorless and odorless liquid, comprised of two hydrogen atoms and two oxygen atoms, an arrangement that makes the substance highly reactive. Presently, there are over 6,100 articles in scientific literature dating back to 1920 on the clinical applications of hydrogen peroxide." [nycim.com]

@BDair Your "Dr". BIRX JUST SAT THERE.
Oh wait...I do recall Dr Mengele ran a series of disinfectant injections on prison camp inmates, and also injecting women's vaginas with disinfectants.....

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:678397
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.