Agnostic.com

3 3

Dali, 1932

Like most surreal paintings, the title and the artwork are hard to reconcile

TheMiddleWay 8 July 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Looking at this picture for a long time, you can find a few ideas. I'm more in favor of TheMiddleWay's opinion. It's the kind of work that makes you think. I think that everyone who looks at it will see something new, different from the opinion of the previous observer. I love looking at creative works like this. At first glance, finding any meaning or intent in them is hard. But if you look longer, you can make up a storyline. Art people, in general, are hard to understand. I like to look at interesting creative works. Sometimes I visit exhibitions and buy the paintings I like. At ipaintings.com, you can also find a lot of interesting creative works.

What do you think the painting conveys?

**** Agnostic symbol, I may not understand his work but I like it. His politics on the other hand not so much.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:678534
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.