Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Arizona GOP House Speaker Rusty Bowers Says 'America's Tired' of Trump

(Republicans considered Trump to be a joke until be won the 2016 primary. Then republicans all fell in line behind him. Now they are going back to thinking of him as a joke again.)

Arizona House Speaker Rusty Bowers, a Republican, backtracked on his previous support of former President Donald Trump on Sunday.

"I'll never vote for him, but I won't have to. Because I think America's tired and there's some absolutely forceful, qualified, morally defensible and upright people, and that's what I want. That's what I want in my party and that's what I want to see," Bowers told Jonathan Karl on ABC's "This Week."

Bowers, once a supporter of Trump, previously told The Associated Press he'd vote for Trump again if he was Biden's rival, "simply because what he did the first time, before COVID, was so good for the country." ...

snytiger6 9 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

More sheep are leaving 45s flock and starting to think for themselves again. Hopefully it will work out for all of us.

I'm tired of Rusty Bowers. He had one good moment in life but couldn't sustain it. Sad.

Another rat 🐀 jumping the Trumptanic.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:679349
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.